Pressure Pot 2 Quart Kit -A910-5ft
This kit comes with a 2 quart remote paint pressure pot, A-910P conventional spray gun and 5 foot twin hose. The fluid needle and seat are made of stainless steel, and the entire gun can be placed in a gun cleaning cabinet. The gun is supplied with a 1.4 mm general purpose nozzle for thin materials such as varnish, stain and enamels. Other sizes available separately.
A-910 Professional air gun:
The A-910 conventional spray gun is designed for furniture fine finishing, auto body shops, metal fabrication shops, contractors and hobbyists. Spray fan width control is adjusted at the top back of gun, horizontal and vertical pattern is controlled at the air cap and material flow is controlled at the back of the gun. Materials which can be sprayed include varnish, urethane, lacquer, automotive paint, epoxy, enamel, stain, latex, oil base and heavier exotic coatings when using a larger nozzle set.
CFM requirements: 4-10@60psi
PSI maximum: 80 psi
Fluid inlet: 3/8" npt
Air inlet: 1/4" npt
2 Quart Pressure Pot Specifications:
Maximum pressure: 50 psi
Air inlet: 1/4"
Air outlet: 1/4"
Fluid outlet: 3/8"
Twin Line Hose Specifications:
Air hose features (5' x 1/4"):
• Flexible and lightweight two-spiral design.
• Inner tube: oil resistant EPDM rubber.
• Cover: solvent, abrasion and weather resistant EPDM rubber.
• 200 PSI working pressure.
Fluid hose features (5' x 1/4"):
• Flexible and lightweight design.
• Inner tube: solvent proof polyethylene/thermoplastic.
• Cover: solvent resistant thermoplastic rubber.
• 175 PSI working pressure (@20°C).