DC1600r On Stand
Excellent for conventional coatings requiring tips up to .015. Double action piston pump design for dependability. Materials which can be sprayed include varnish, urethane, enamel, stain, latex, oil base, etc.
Its universal brush type motor will handle up to 100 feet of #14 extension cord. The pressure control is mechanical and modular for reliability and ease of service. Very light, only 22 lbs! The System comes standard on stand with 25' hose, L-26 gun, and 4-13 BB Reversible Tip. (not for use with MEK based coatings such as lacquer)
- Compact stand provides easy transport and pumping from any container up to 5 gallons.
- Contractor gun includes handle filter and commercial grade reversible tip.
- Compact & dependable gear speed reduction system.
- Powerful and lighweight, the universal type industrial motor is built to handle long extension cords (up to 100') and low power conditions.
- Easy to use prime/spray knob.
- Tough piston transducer translates pressure information to the electronic relay which controls the motor.
- Tough piston pump is built for dependability and designed for quick and easy service when needed.
- Max.tip (1 gun operating) - .015
- Max. tip (installed) - .013
- Pressure range - 0 - 2800 psi
- Volume output (@ 2000 psi) - .25gpm
- Spraying with .015 - 2000 psi
- Max. hose length - 100 ft.
- Max. power cord - 100 ft.
- Pump type - Piston
- Motor size - 1/2 hp
- Amp draw @ 120 V - 6.5 A
- Bare weight - 22 lbs
- Shipping weight - 27 lbs
- Shipping size (inch) - 17L 12.5W 12.5H