DC1600 On Stand
Excellent for conventional coatings requiring tips up to .015. Double action piston pump design for dependability. Materials which can be sprayed include varnish,urethane, enamel, stain, latex, oil base, etc.
The pressure control is mechanical and modular for reliability and ease of service.Very light, only 22 lbs! The DC-1600 comes standard on stand with 25' hose, L-26G gun, and 4-13 BB Reversible Tip.
(Not for use with MEK based coatings.)
- Compact stand provides easy transport, and pumping from any container up to 5 gallons.
- Contractor gun includes handle filter, and commercial grade reversible tip.
- Compact & dependable gear speed reduction system.
- Powerfull and lightweight industrial DC motor is built to handle long extension cords (up to 300') and low power conditions.
- Easy to use prime/spray knob.
- Tough piston transducer translates pressure information to the electronic relay which controls the motor.
- Tough piston pump is built for dependability, and designed for quick and easy service when needed.
| • MOTOR STOPS WHEN SPRAYING STOPS
• VARIABLE PRESSURE CONTROL.
• COMPACT AND VERY LIGHT WEIGHT.
• LOW MAINTENANCE.
• LONG LIFE DC MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
• EASY TO USE
• EASY TO CLEAN.
• VERY QUIET
• LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT
|Max. tip (1 gun operating)
|Max. tip (installed)
||0 - 2800 psi|
|Volume output (@2000psi)
|Spraying with .017
||1/2 hp DC|